Reasons not to be cheerful
- It was the end of the day, I was tired.
- I was dressed like a chuffin’ Elf.
- The strange man in the long dress slapped water all over forehead, I really wasn’t expecting that.
- I want my Mum or Dad, I know they would really like to chat to all their friends and family without me smacking them in the face, but I’m little and I need a cuddle/milk/both of the above.
- My God Mother is wearing a halo and I think she forgets I’ve heard everything her & Mummy have been talking about for the past year, I really don’t think a halo is appropriate head gear.
- Uncle Dave has just told me I’ll be getting books for my Christmas & birthday from him, for the rest of my childhood. Has he never heard of Toys R Us?
- You made me wear a dress in the church, in front of my friends
- I DON’T WANT ANOTHER FLIPPIN PHOTO TAKEN!
It appears Baby R didn’t enjoy his Christening as much as the God Parents.