I’ve been meaning to write this for a few weeks after being nominated by the fabulous Giggles Family .
- List 11 Random Facts about you
- Answer the questions that were asked of you (By the Blogger that nominated you)
- Nominate 11 other blogs for the Liebster Blog Award and Link to their Blogs
- Notify the Bloggers of their award.
- Ask the award winners 11 questions to answer once they accept the award
- I can’t sleep without socks on
- I once did a magic trick on stage with Brian Cant
- I used to be a member of the Level 42 fan club
- I know 3 words in Welsh which I use on a weekly basis.
- I have to hold my collar and look for a 4 legged animal every time I see a magpie
- I have only ever driven on a motorway 4 times
- I get a little bit scared walking over bridges
- I like to eat a Twix layer by layer
- My favourite vegetables are broad beans
- I have never read 50 Shades of grey and most definitely never will
- I often do lots of little sneezes instead of one big one. (that’s the only one Hubby could contribute!)
My 11 Questions from Mummy G over at The Giggles family blog
1. If you had a super power, what would you choose and why?
I’d love to be able to fly as I’m always so busy and if I could get to places quicker then that would free up a lot of my day
2. When did you start your blog and why?
I started Mum in a nutshell after retiring my 1st blog last year due to feeling rubbish with pregnancy sickness. I decided to revamp and change the name and focus on family life as I like writing and was developing a serious Candy Crush and eBay habit and wanted to do something more creative. I was originally encouraged to start writing a blog by my close friend who thought I should be sharing all my thrifty and family tips with the world.
3. What has surprised you about blogging since you started?
The community feel to blogging. It’s so supportive and non competitive, things like this award and other bloggers taking the time to write posts that help others with their blogging skills amaze me. I was worried about feeling isolated during my maternity leave but blogging has opened up a whole world of lovely, supportive people as well as some money making opportunities.
4. What makes you excited?
Weather (can you tell I’m British!) I love a good storm and don’t even get me started on snow.
5. Whats are the most important things to you in the world?
My family, my boys in particular are my absolute everything and always will be.
6. What do you like about yourself?
I like that I can remain stress free most of the time. I sometimes worry I should be more rattled by things but Karma is bitch and I usually just let her do her thing.
7. What would you like to change about yourself?
I wish I was a more confident driver so I could get out and about more, but I’m lazy when it comes to getting behind the wheel and tend to stay in my little Devon bubble too much.
8. What are the goals for your blog this year?
I’d like a post to go viral. Not much to ask for. I did have an ambition to gain an ambassador role but I achieved that quicker than I thought, so now it’s onto my viral post dream.
9. What is love to you?
Laughing together and feeling that pang when you’re not together.
10. What are the best companies you’ve worked with in blogging?
The Beebies Baby Store is like a family, with Ami at the helm. It’s lovely and she really cares for her company as well as her troop of mummy bloggers.
I also loved working with Emma from the Breastfeeding tops and dresses store Milk and Mummy as she gave some lovely feedback.
11. Three things you are looking forward to this summer.
- What was the 1st music album you bought?
- Starter or pudding?
- If you were a cake, what would you be and why?
- What’s your favourite colour?
- Morning bird or night owl?
- What’s your favourite blog linky?
- How many languages can you speak?
- Who’s your most inspirational blogger?
- Are you a giver or receiver?
- What makes you laugh?
- What’s your all time favourite film?