I don’t think I need any long introduction for this utterly adorable Rex Jumper from this season Frugi range of boy’s clothing, the photo’s speak for them selves. It’s quite difficult dressing boys sometimes as many clothing store ranges are comparatively limited compared to girls and I’m not a huge fan of bright TV show logo’d tops. Which is why being part of the Frugi Family is right up my street.
So jumper ticked quite a few boxes for me (and my fashion conscious son)
- Super soft – totally. Just like all Frugi clothes, it’s made from organic cotton which make it much kinder to delicate young skin and much less likely to trigger those horrible allergies. There’s no nasty chemicals used in any of the production of Frugi clothing, from cotton seed to finished garment
- Can fit under a coat without being bulky or accommodating a hood – sure does. Nothing wrong with hoods but its good to have some tops where the hood isn’t in the way. This top works as both a smart and casual top too.
- Poppers to the rear so there’s no awkward taking on or off & whipping off a couple of ears in the process – found them!
- Colours which complement several shades of shorts and trousers – I’ve teamed them with cords, jeans, chinos and shorts.
- Full fills my own personal ‘thing’ for striped tops – (did I really just admit to that?)
- My son likes wearing it – sure does, and he’s exercising his right to choose his own wardrobe at eery opportunity at the moment to this is a definitely a good thing.
- Has camper vans on – yes, and some are yellow. Ok it’s mustard to be precise but that’s even better as it’s my bestest, favouritist, gert lush colour of the moment. So yellow camper vans give it a real surfy, retro vibe. Love it!
It’s always great to support a fellow West Country company and I adore the Frugi story and where it all began, right back to the search for clothes which could cover a real nappy. As a cloth nappy user (the toddler, not me personally!) I can totally see where they were coming from so ‘High Five” for starting your own clothing line to create some.
To find out about some more Frugi clothes why not head on over to Dolly Dowsie
We are part of the Frugi Family so have received this top in exchange for spreading the Frugi message.