I’m honoured to have been featured on the following blogs and websites.
It’s nice to know my hard work is getting out there!
- I featured on Tots 100 Fresh 5 blogs about bigger kids
Ali’s beautiful blog features lovely photographs and thoughts about family life in Devon. In her recent post, Teenagers – The Chrysalis Years, she writes of her eldest, camera-shy teenage son growing up. It’s a beautiful analogy and a moving read which will make you want your own children to stop growing so fast.
- My Sidmouth bay was chosen as better photo project photo of the week in Love All Blogs!
- Really proud again to have another photo chosen as an image of the week on the inspiration blog Truly Madly Kids
Thank you to all those who linked up last week! It was a record week! And so lovely to see new and familiar faces linking up. It really feel like a community! As always, I have selected two images I really loved. The first is from Mum in a Nutshell and her winter beach day. I loved her little niece in her snow suit on a pebbly beach against the bluest of skies. Just lovely. See the image here: http://muminanutshell.com/another-devon-winter-beach-day/_dsc0642/#main.
- Point & Shoot over at Snowing Indoors and You Baby Me Mummy for image of the week
- Make Do & Push as a feature blog
“Ali (Mum in a Nutshell) had me giggling about her forgetfulness to “de-fuzz” before baby swimming – it’s something I would definitely do!”
- I made it onto the October foodie round up over on BritMums.com
- The inspirational Let kids be kids gave me a lovely mention on her October linky. Letkidsbekids.co.uk
Thank you to everyone who joined in last week with some lovely posts. There were some great ideas for wild weather play from Adventure togs and a lovely post from Mum in a nutshell with a letter to her bickering children while Ups and downs, smiles and frowns enjoyed a lovely autumn walk together. As always I love reading all the fun everyone has been having.
- Over on You Bay Me Mummy I was a feature blog on her co hosted List linky.
It is no secret that I love a Gratitude list and write one every week. So I was honoured to be the inspiration behind Mum in a Nutshell’s Smile List.
- Bubba Blue and me gave a lovely write up introducing my post for the BritMums blog carnival
Children don’t always seem to have much love for their siblings. I know my mum used to worry that my younger brother and I would physically fight each other; she didn’t want us to not talk when we were grown up. We get on really well now, and hopefully Mum in a Nutshell Ali’s children will listen to her open letter to them…because all siblings will have someone else to understand them. This was a really poignant post for me having lost our mum just under a year ago.
- Family Fever very kindly featured Mum in a Nutshell as one of her favourite reviews on Tried and Tested linky
Top 10 Baby Buys from Mum in a Nutshell – “it’s always great to read a quick round up of what other parents have found useful and why! (We also agree with lots of items on the list!). “
- Becoming a Stay at Home Mum wrote a lovely piece about my post on how I turned to blogging during my maternity leave
..also really loved What Maternity leave has given me, from Mum in a Nutshell. A beautiful post about how starting her blog on maternity leave has helped rebuild her confidence. It is a post I am sure many blogger mummies will be able to relate to and is well worth a read!
- I’ve also written for Sassy Bloom. https://www.sassybloom.com/2014/12/importance-of-playtime-with-your-new-baby/
- and guest posted for http://www.mummyvsdaddy.com/christmas/guest-post-its-beginning-to-look-a-lot-like/
Finally I’m a proud member of the Devon Bloggers Network. where you’ll find all the creme de la creme of Devon Bloggers, obs!