I’m a sucker for anything personalised as my boys have quite unusual names so finding anything off the shelf is nigh on impossible. I never gave it a second thought that they wouldn’t like sharing their name with every Jack, Oliver or Edward, but it soon became clear they weren’t too impressed at never being able to find a pen or mug adorned with theirs in any gift shops. (I, however, breathe a sigh of relief.)
So when an opportunity arises to give them something personalised and unique I jump at it. That’s where Forever Bespoke have been my saviour. With their unique and quality personalised gifts, there are plenty of things to choose from. We’ve already had the pleasure of reviewing a gorgeous Scottish Oak decoration and have recently been sent a stunning personalised name frame for Baby R’s nursery. I sometimes find personalised gifts can look a little tacky but that’s definitely not the case with Forever Bespoke. Their gifts ooze quality which is why I’m such a fan.
It arrived in a stunning white frame which complimented Baby R’s neutral nursery, and came mounted on white card for a really professional finish. As an early years trained professional, my immediate appeal, though, was in the phonetic illustrations. I can see in years to come, this is going to help Baby R learn how to spell and read his own name by sounding out the letters so I’ve hung it at a height which he’ll be able to read easily. I must confess to having to look up one of the animals though as I didn’t know what it was!
The wall fixing kit it’s supplied with was a doddle to set up, requiring one small screwdriver and resulting in a rather relieved husband. I’ve hung it just above a white shelf in a nice arrangement with some books and ornaments.
I hopped over to their website and found different options of the name frame where you can further personalise them with birth details or for 1st birthdays and Christenings. My favourites are the Godson / Godmother ones as it’s a lovely, personal keepsake. These are truly beautiful present ideas and aren’t going to date too quickly as the illustrations aren’t too babyish. It’s the perfect finishing touch to Baby R’s nursery which we’ve been meaning to do for a few (cough) weeks. (ok months, but it’s been worth waiting for!)
If you’d like to know more…..
Forever Bespoke has recently launched an exclusive range of character name prints perfect for little ones especially for teaching them the alphabet and how to spell their name.
- A ‘Forever Bespoke’ illustrator has created each letter character and their story like ‘Juggling Jellyfish’ and ‘Cat eating Cake’.
- Every illustration is unique even if the child has some of the same letters in their name (like 2 e’s for example, one will be ‘Entertaining Elephant’ the other ‘Elegant Emu’.)
- Each name is carefully sized by our design team to ensure that if there are two or more on the same wall they will fit comfortably alongside each other regardless of name size.
- The name is printed on quality white paper on a wide format professional printer (that can print 12 colours).
- The print is professionally framed and sealed in house in a white wooden frame with a white mount.
- The bespoke white frame will tie in with any décor- fit in well with a girl or boy bedroom colour scheme.
- Each keepsake gift comes with an exclusive Forever Bespoke sticker and a gift card to add your own personal message.
- wall fixings are included
- Dimensions of frame are 49 x 21 cm.
If you enjoyed this post or any others on Mum in a nutshell, I’d be honoured if you’d take 5 minutes to vote for me in the BritMum’s Brilliance in blogging awards
I was sent a personalised, illustrated name print and these are my honest thoughts.