It’s been an up and down sort of 365 Project / half term week for us. We began with Tween being poorly and ended with me, so couldn’t make the most of the local attractions Devon has to offer. (Although we did manage a couple of visits either side his bug to Pecorama)Between us all, and even Roo the dog included, we’ve all suffered so we’re looking forward to a Spring of health and happiness.
I’m taking part in a Noom Pro app trial organised by the lovely Michelle at Bod For Tea which I hope will encourage me to eat more healthily. This comes at the perfect time, I’ve invested in a juicer to make it easier. I’ll report back on how it’s going in a month or so.
We’ve had some beautiful sunny days so while hubby and I played tag nurse to Tween I nipped out for fresh air and photos. School holidays also mean I get to spend time with my Oxford resident sister. We managed to grab a glorious picnic on the beach on Tuesday and another visit to Sidmouth beach on Wednesday.
It’s all back to normal next week which is always harder after such a nice week with family. It also means my maternity leave days are numbered. I’m really trying not to worry too much, but the though of leaving my little boy makes me sad.
- Out on the last school run before half term & Baby R took along his latest play find
- Tween having poorly PJ day
- beach huts photo, I love that my silhouette is in this shot
- Baby R reading the Guinness Book of Records (closely followed by ripping and eating the Guinness Book of Records)
- Baby R unpacking a packet of baby wipes inspiring my Baby Heuristic Play post
- Teenager joining us for the beach picnic
- Tween and my nephews having fun in the sand in Sidmouth.
I’m linking in with The week that was captured over at Make do and push